Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saved from AOL pages via the Wayback Machine

Archive













Welcome to my website!

I hope there is something here to interest you.
First, I have slapped together a few 'mini-albums' of scanned photos and documents for specific people, but of course anyone is welcome to view them.
Next, I have a group of genealogical pages. The first shows the complete ancestors of my children as I have it now. Then come the smaller ancestry and descendant pages for some of my grandparents and great-grandparents. There are doubtless mistakes and lots of omissions. One of my goals in uploading significantly less-than-perfect info online is to correct errors and fill in blank spots. Please help me do that by clicking on the email notice at the bottom of the page and sending me your corrections and new (to me) info.
Under Miscellany, I have my resume. As noted below it contains a few scans of the likenesses of my immediate family and even the sleeve of my "Wizard of Oz" T-shirt, which the producer had specially inscribed for the great and powerful yours truly!
Also under Miscellany is a selection of my poetry spanning thirty-odd years. It is subdivided into: Choose Love (poetry dealing with my oft-stated opinion/philosophy that love is a wonderful choice, not something that should be "fallen" into); Recent Poems 1986-1997; To Sheila (poems written, specifically, to the wonderful one I chose (and she reciprocated!) over 26 years ago); Light Verse; and Early Poems 1964-1971.
Don't miss the photo of Mama... taken in the early 'thirties in her mother's flower garden in Porterdale. And here's a scan of the faded likeness of our storied ancestor Bogan Mask.
Please take a moment to sign my guestbook.

I am gonna try an online auction of a few of my political items.
If you know any collectors ask them to take a look!


Mini-Albums:

Sally & Nora

Topsail Beach

Family Snapshot & Oldies

Bogan Mask papers and Charley & Elizabeth Dick's Marriage record





William Livingston Dick 1825-1903

Ancestors of:

Brannon Ruth Shaw and Lillian Matthews Shaw (The Whole Thing)

Grady Columbus Shaw

Lillian Ophelia Wilkerson

Ieula Ann Dick

Benjamin Wilson Baird



Descendants of:

Columbus Turner Shaw & Minnie Ziporah Wood

Charles Ruebin Wilkerson & Eula Amanda Childers (& Mattie Kiser)

Willaim Baird and Mary Marks

Bogan Mask & Mary Frances Chambers




Ieula Ann Dick (Baird) 1885-1973


"



" "

Miscellany:


Terrell's Resumé (This has some photos of Terrell, Sheila, Brannon & Lillian)

Terrell's Poetry (Confirmation for those who question my sanity)
Shenandoah



This website is (c) 1997 Terrell Shaw. For more information:e-mail Terrell Shaw

My Genealogy Pages are... My Website is ...

No comments: