Saturday, November 15, 2008

Home / Poetry / Shenandoah / Political Auction / Resume / Genealogy / Links
"Two thumbs up to this professional production of Shenandoah - a real gift to Rome - which so sensitively portrays the passions run rampant during the Civil War, and brought home so magnificently by Terrell Shaw's depiction of a southern family's plight. Don't miss it!"

- Marilyn Dietrichs, Board of Directors, Atlanta Opera Guild, Inc.; Founder and former Artistic Director of the Atlanta Repertory Opera Company



"Shenandoah is the most professional and most enjoyable show I've seen in Rome!"

- Robert. W. Jones, Professor, Shorter College School of the Arts



"This is the most talented cast I've ever worked with!"

- Rudy Childs, veteran community theater director (Oklahoma!, Annie, Peter Pan, Wizard of Oz, Cinderella)



[Shenandoah is] "the best show I've seen in Rome by far! ...We'll definitely be back."

- Gregg Lewis, Rome author - whose books include a New York Times "bestseller".





From assorted audience members:
(Saturday)


"...better than the movie -- and I loved the movie!"



"This musical moved me as much as Les Miserables!"



"I cried all the way through the second act - everyone around me was crying!"



"Have you ever seen an audience jump to their feet so quickly for a standing ovation?"



"I've never seen such an enthusiastic reception by an Rome audience!"



"After Saturday night I had to come back! It was even better today. I'll be back Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

Home / Poetry / Shenandoah / Political Auction / Resume / Genealogy / Links

No comments: